How does home monitoring work in Rochester?
After much consideration, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s protection. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is worth every penny.
See how Rochester home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having someone there to support you during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is the right option for you. Even though they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your home or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will function as the main touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are not at home.
Basically, you might think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security devices. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live experts to help you through your emergency.
Protecting your home, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied ensuring loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more essential when something occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Consider your fire alarm tripping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to heed the warning of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Rochester home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals and communications go through this vital, central interface. In addition to being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your smart home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio capability giving you the chance to talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You can ask for help with any sort of issue, including medical situations
If you’re not able to find your phone when a crisis takes place, you’ll still be able to communicate with your support team straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Rochester security system
Turn to the specialists at Vivint and order a fully integrated Rochester smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you should have. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you would like to upgrade your property’s defense, dial (585) 534-3389 or submit the following form to start.